The Courses are offered in:
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Advanced Construction Technology)
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Energy Technology)
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Distributed Computing Systems)
- M.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Electrical Drives and Control)
- M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering (offered jointly by the Departments of Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering)
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security)
- M .Phil. in Physics (Material Science)
- M.Sc. in Physics (Materials Science & Technology)
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Product Design and Manufacturing)
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Wireless Communication)
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a r4cognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test score conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Application forms and Information Brochure can be obtained from Office of PEC Credit Society, Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014, in person on all working days on or after 29th June 2012 on payment of Rs. 1030/- [Rs. 530/- for SC / ST candidates]. favor of The Registrar, BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, payable at Punjab National Bank, Khanpur Kalan (Code 2303).
- Application forms can also be obtained by post by sending a request to The Convenor, CENTAC-PG,MCA&MBA Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry-605014, along with two self-addressed slips (neatly typed or hand written) and a crossed demand draft for Rs.1065/-(Rs.1000/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage) [Rs.565/- for SC / ST Candidates], (Rs.500/- towards the cost of application and Rs.65/- for postage)], drawn in favour of The Convenor, CENTAC-PG, MCA & MBA payable at Puducherry. Payment by cheques, postal orders and money orders will not be accepted.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Pondicherry Engineering College and filled form submitted along with crossed Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- [Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates] drawn in favour of the Convenor, CENTAC-PG,MCA & MBA payable at Puducherry.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 16, 2012.
Entrance test for M.Tech, M.Phil and M.Sc will be held on July 28 & 29, 2012.
Entrance test for MCA will be held on July 29, 2012 at 10 AM to 12 PM.
Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC-PG MCA & MBA),
Pondicherry Engineering College,
Puducherry - 605014.