The PG Courses are offered in:
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Social Works (MSW)
For PG Courses:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have an M.Sc in Computer Science, MCA, B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates will selected based on entrance exam score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of North Orissa University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 250/- drawn in favor of Comptroller of Finance, North Orissa University, payable at Baripada.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 14, 2012.
North Orissa University,
Sriram Chandra Vihar,
Takatpur, Baripada - 757003.