Programmes Offered :
- PG Diploma
- Masters in Management Programme (OPENMAT-XXXII),
- Post Basics B.Sc and
- Nursing (OPENNET-II).
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Undergraduate: Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
- For Postgraduate: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Students are required to purchase students handbook and prospectus from the nearest regional centre or from students registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068 on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash at the sale counter.
Please Note :Prospectus are available at IGNOU Regional Centre located at MVP Colony, Ushodaya Junction and also at IGNOU Study centres located in the below areas :
- Dr.L.Bullayya College- Visakhapatnam,
- Ideal College- Kakinada,
- Kavitha Memorial Degree College - Khammam,
- DNR College- Bhimavaram,
- Maharajah's Post Graduate College- Vizianagaram,
- Government Degree College- Saluru and
- Government Degree College for Women- Srikakaulam.
Important Dates :
Date of IGNOU Entrance Exam : August 19, 2012.
Last Date To Submit Application : 30 July, 2012.
Contact Details :
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi - 110068.