The B.Tech Programme is offered in:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 60% of marks from a recognised board of examination.
Candidates should have a B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance exam Score card and Personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from official website of Utkal University.
- The filled application form along with two DD's of Rs. 150 in favor of 'Controller of Finance, Utkal University and Rs. 350/- in favor of 'Director, Institute of Science & Technology, Utkal University both are payable at Bhubaneswar.
Last date for the submission of application form is on July 10, 2012.
Institute of Science & Technology,
Utkal University, Vani Vihar,
Bhubaneswar - 751004.
Tel,: 0674 - 2567035.