Based on a meeting of the admission committee of various colleges held on Friday, 22nd of June, 2012 that includes Hindu, Kamala Nehru, Gargi and college of Vocational Studies are expected to follow St.Stephen's college and increase their cut-off's.
The cut-off in St Stephens has been raised up to 7% this year. The cut-off marks will be increased for all the subjects in CVS, Kamala Nehru and Hindu colleges, while Sri Venkateshwara and Gargi College will raise the cutt-off marks for majority of subjects.
The cut-off's are as follows :
- The official from the Sri Venkateshwara college reported that the institute will increase the cut-off by a maximum of 1% and to the happiness of the candidates, the cut-off's for BA programmes and B.Sc life sciences is likely to drop reasonably this year.
- At Gargi college the range of increase may be anything between 1% to 5%.
- At KNC the range of hike will be between 0.50 to 3%.
- The Hindu College, the cut-off's may witness a raise of 0.5% to 1%, and
- At CVS the cut-off's will be increased by 2% to 3% across the courses.