Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy with 55% of marks from a recognised university.
- The admission will be made exclusively on merit of GPAT qualified examination.
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- Candidates who will apply online have to pay Rs. 2800/- (1800 for SC candidates) in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using the specified Bank challan form which will be available at University website.
- Candidates who will buy Prospectus and apply on the admission application form available in Prospectus will have to pay Rs. 2000/- (1000/- for SC candidates) in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using the specified Bank cahllan form which is available at the end of this prospectus.
Last date for the filling of online application form is July 10, 2012.
Last date for receipt of application form is July 16, 2012.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Faridkot, Punjab - 151203.
Tel.: +91-1639 - 256232.