The Programmes are offered in:
- Graduate Diploma in Materials Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Materials Management
- Graduate Diploma in Public Procurement
- Diploma in Stores Management
- Diploma in International Trade
- Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management
- International Diploma in Purchasing Supply Chain Management
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with two years of work experience.
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology / Management discipline, approved by AICTE with two years of work experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Test conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Materials Management and can also be obtained from the office of IIMM by paying Rs. 500/- in cash.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- in favor of 'IIMM', payable at New Delhi should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 07, 2012.
Entrance Test will be held from July 08, 2012.
Plot Nos. 102 & 104,
Sector - 15, Institutional Area,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614
Phone : 022 - 27565741.