The Programmes are offered in:
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Information Technology Management
- PG Certificate in Management
- Advanced Certificate in Management
The Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Management with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected based on CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA score and interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of All India Management Association.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs.550/- in favor of 'All India Management Association-CME', payable at New Delhi should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the submission of the application from is June 30, 2012.
AIMA - Centre Management Education,
Andhra Association Building, 4 th floor,
24-25 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel.: 011 - 43128100.