The Courses are offered in:
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Social Worker (MSW)
- Master of Lib and Info Sci.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Social Worker (BSW)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Tourism Studies (BTS)
- Bachelor of Lib. & Info Sci. (BLIS)
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Students are required to purchase students handbook and prospectus from the nearest regional centre or from students registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068 on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash at the sale counter.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 30, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 200/- is Aug 14, 2012.
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi - 110068.