The Programme is offered in:
B.Tech in Food Technology and Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Food Process Engineering Management
- Food Plant Operations Management
- Food Technology and Management
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from recognized university.
Candidates should have an B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
For B.Tech: Candidates should have a AIEEE score card.
For M.Tech: Candidates should have a GATE Score or Entrance test score conducted by the NIFTEM.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management.
- The filled application form along with application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) should be sent by registered/Speed post/in person to below address.
Last date for dispatch of application form by post is July 07, 2012.
Last date of receipt of application form is July 14, 2012.
Head, Admission Cell,
NIFTEM, Plot No. 97,
HSIIDC Industrial Estate,
Kundli - 131028, Haryana.
Ph: 0130 - 2281042/44.