The Courses are offered in:
- No. 12 Short Service Commission (12 SSC) Course
- No. 83 Aeronautical Engineers (83 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 55 Short Service Commission (55 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 134 Ground Duty Officers (134 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 27 Short Service Commission (27 SSC) Course
For Eligibility details check official website.
How to apply:
- The candidates need to register in the official website of Career Air Force and follow the instructions.
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website.
- The application from can be downloaded from the official website of Career Air Force.
- Complete the application in all aspects and super scribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST : 26 AUGUST 2012'.
- Forward the application to AFCAT Cell, Post Bag No-5, RK Puram (Main) P.O., New Delhi - 110066 by ordinary post only.
- All the candidates applying offline are to mandatorily provide their valid E-Mail ID.
- Applications without the E-Mail ID will be rejected.
Last date for the receipt of application form: July 09, 2012.
AFCAT 2012 Entrance Test will be held on August 26, 2012.
Post Bag No-5,
RK Puram (Main) P.O.,
New Delhi - 110066.
Tel,: 011 - 2301023/ 7905.