Indian Air Force invites applications from eligible Men and Women for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2012) for the courses commencing in July 2013 for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and permanent/Short Service Commission in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
The Courses are offered in:
- No. 12 Short Service Commission (12 SSC) Course
- No. 83 Aeronautical Engineers (83 AEC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 55 Short Service Commission (55 SSC) Course
Ground Duty Branches:
- No. 134 Ground Duty Officers (134 GDOC) Course (Permanent Commission)
- No. 27 Short Service Commission (27 SSC) Course
For Eligibility details check official website.
How to apply:
- The candidates need to register in the official website of Career Air Force and follow the instructions.
- Candidates are advised to read the detailed guidelines for filling up online application as given in the website.
- The application from can be downloaded from the official website of Career Air Force.
- Complete the application in all aspects and super scribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST : 26 AUGUST 2012'.
- Forward the application to AFCAT Cell, Post Bag No-5, RK Puram (Main) P.O., New Delhi - 110066 by ordinary post only.
- All the candidates applying offline are to mandatorily provide their valid E-Mail ID.
- Applications without the E-Mail ID will be rejected.
Last date for the receipt of application form: July 09, 2012.
AFCAT 2012 Entrance Test will be held on August 26, 2012.
Post Bag No-5,
RK Puram (Main) P.O.,
New Delhi - 110066.
Tel,: 011 - 2301023/ 7905.