- There will be an Objective Type Written Test of 100 Marks covering the syllabus of BAMS course as laid down by CCIM.
- There will be 100 Questions in the Paper and the duration of the Test will be 1½ hours (One hour and thirty minutes).
- The candidates have to select the best of the available answers.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Over writing or ambiguously marked answer will be treated as un-attempted. If required, Bonus Marks shall be awarded as per rules.
- candidates should have a Ayurvedacharya Degree ( Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) of University of Rajasthan, or Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur OR any equivalent examination recognized by Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur.
- Candidates must have completed the Six or Twelve months rotating Internship/House Job, as the case may be, after passing the qualifying examination as stipulated by C.C.I.M., by Dated 05-08-2012.
Selection of the candidates for Admission shall be made by a Admission Committee constituted by competent Authority. Selection of the candidates shall be made strictly on the basis of Final Merit Index calculated out of the Total Index of 100 Marks based on Written Test only.
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 2,000/- (Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST) in favor of Registrar, Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission of the application form is July 16, 2012.
PGET 2012 will be held on Aug 05, 2012.
Dr. S.R. Rajasthan Ayurved University,
Kadwad, Nagour Road, Jodhpur - 342037.