The M.Tech Course are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Centre for Emerging Technologies
- The candidate should have B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- Jain University entrance test score will not be considered for candidates seeking admission based on PGCET/GATE score.
- The candidate must have taken the Jain University entrance test and must have been short listed for admission.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE Score or Entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Jain University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of "Jain University", Payable at Bangalore". should be submitted to the below address.
- Application from can also be obtained from the university office by Paying Rs. 500/- in Cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 14, 2012.
Counseling date for GATE Score candidates on July 29, 2012.
Entrance Test will be held on July 29, 2012 at 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
School of Emerging & Technology,
Jain Global Campus,
Ramanagara Dist. - 562112.
Tel,: 080 - 27577200.