The B.Tech Course are offered in:
- B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised board of examination.
Candidates will be selected based on AIEEE 2012 and CEE 2012 score card.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Dibrugarh University.
Last date for the submission of application form for AIEEE Candidates: June 29, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form for CEE Candidates: July 06, 2012.
Dibrugarh University Institute if Engineering and Technology,
Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh - 786004. Assam.