- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2012.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online on the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 19, 2012.
Admission card will be issued from June 27, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on July 08, 2012.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.