Features of Bhavan's PGEMP is as follows :
- A Wekk-Honed Curriculum,
- A Multi-Pronged Pedagogical Approach,
- Practising Faculty,
- Convence In Time and Space,
- E-Contact With Faculty, and
- Continuous Evaluation.
The major Objectives of the program are :
- To offer a comprehensive management programme covering one year which is equivalent to a regular 2 year full time programme.
- To cater specifically to the needs of the busy executives who find it very difficult to allocate time beyond work hours every day.
- To engage the working executives with a 'live' learning ambiance where the knowledge and know-how base of each student is used to multiply the effectiveness of learning.
- To provide a platform to companies and executives alike, whereby attrition of talented people is minimized and on the other hand, leadership abilities of key executives are enhanced.
- To provide scope to the keen working professional for self-development and faster career progression.
How is this programme useful for students?
Executive Education is every CEO's strategic weapon. With this part-time programme, the students are able to set the 'pace' of their progress in respective companies while keeping their respective current position. The design of this programme provides busy executives the right environment to 'learn' and 'practice' at the same time.
This programme helps executives gain competitive advantage over their colleagues, and a business insight which only management education can provide. It also helps senior executives update their general management skills. The level of experience and insight that students individually bring to the programme acts as catalysts to both improved and accelerated learning about a wide variety of industries.
What is the eligibility, Duration, Admission Process and Validity of Admission?
Graduates in any discipline or equivalent (total 15 years of formal education) including a minimum of 2 year work experience. The programme is duration of 1 year. Every year the course commences in the month of Jan/ July. Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis profile of the Candidates and Interview based performance. Candidates once admitted are allowed a period of 24 months to complete the programme.Prospective candidates should complete the application form along with copies of Graduation certificate, work experience certificate and three pass port size photographs.
For more details you can contact :
Bhavan's Post Graduate Executive Management Programme,
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,
#43, Race Course Road,
Bangalore-560001, Karnataka, India.
Ph No : +91-80-2220 7742, 2238 9634
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : Bhavan's PGEM Programme