The M.Tech course are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Technology
- Paints Technology
- Pharmaceuticals Chemistry & Technology
- Oleochemicals & Surfactants Technology
- Nanoscience & Technology
- Food & Fermentation Technology
Candidates should have an B.E/ B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview to be conducted by the University.
- Candidates with valid GATE/ GPAT score are exempted from the written test.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of North Maharashtra University.
- The filled application form along with a DD of Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students) in favour of ‘Registrar, North Maharashtra University’ payable at Jalgaon should reach to below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 21, 2012.
Date of written test and interview on July 24, 2012.
Display of merit list on university website is July 25, 2012.
School of Chemical Technology,
North Maharashtra University,
Jalgaon – 425001.
Tel,: 0257 – 2258418.