The Programmes are offered in:
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Textile Technology
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates will be selected based on AIEEE/ EAMCET/ IIT Entrance test score card.
How to apply:
- Applications are available at selected branches of AXIS Bank, Post Office & all Vignan Institutions and offices in A.P.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Vignan University.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 800 (Rs. 600 for SC/ST) in favor of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be submitted to the admission office of the University.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 05, 2012.
Guntur Dist — 522213,
Ph: 0863-2118487 / 88.