- Sponsored seats in M.Tech. degree programs in the departments of Civil Engg., Mechanical Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Comm. Engg., Computer Engg. & Physics.
- Seats available under TEQIP-II in Civil Engg., Mechanical Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics & Comm. Engg. & Computer Engg.
- Seats in M.Tech. programs in: (a) Embedded System Design (b) Renewable Energy Systems.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering/Technology discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1,000/- in the favor of 'Director, NIT Kurukshetra payable at SBI Kurukshetra, should be submitted to the institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 15, 2012.
The Merit List of eligible candidates and counselling schedule will be displayed on June 22, 2012.
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra,
Kurukshetra, Haryana – 136119.
Ph No: 01744 – 233227.