- The candidates shall be citizen of India.
- The candidates shall have acquired the B.Tech/B.E degree with 60% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from an institution approved by the AICTE and Calicut University.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE Score card, written test followed by personal interview conducted by the Institute.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the Admission office by paying Rs. 500/- in cash.
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IES College of Engineering.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 550/- in the favor of 'IES College of Engineering', payable at thrissur should be submitted to the institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 15, 2012.
IES College of Engineering,
P.O. Chittilapilly, Thrissur Dt,
Kerala – 680551.
Tel,: 0487 – 2309966.