The PG Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Candidates should have a B.E/ B.Tech degree in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
For M.Sc, MCA, MBA:
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates will selected based on relevant entrance test score, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Suratkal.
- The filled application form is to be sent it to the Dy. Registrar (Academic) NITK, along with necessary D.D. for Rs. 500/- (in case of SC/ST Rs. 150/-) drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, payable at State Bank of India, Surathkal / Canara Bank NITK Campus Branch Surathkal.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 18, 2012.
National Institute of Technology Suratkal,
Srinivasnagar, Dakshina Kannada Dist,
Mangalore, Karnataka – 575025.
Ph No: 0824 – 2474000.