Though the results are out now, the 'marks doesn't matter'. Pravin Tyagi from an coaching institute says that, he has been getting requests from several parents at the beginning of the academic session for studies in universities abroad. “IIT's are no longer the only institutes for students and parents”, he added.
Even as more than 5 lakh aspirants would have got their IIT-JEE (Indian Institute Of Technology-Joint Entrance Exam) results in the early morning (Friday, May 18), their JEE scores for entry into the country's premier institutes do not matter much, as they already have the offer letters and scholarships from Universities abroad.
Here are some of the Important Dates you need to know :
- Online filling of copies open to all the qualified candidates : May 19 to June 10, 2012
- Last Date for receiving category certificates : June 1, 2012
- Medical Examination and Counselling for qualified PD candidates : June 4-6, 2012
- Last Date for receiving admission form and medical certificate at zonal IIT's : June 8, 2012
- Web release of first course allotment : June 14, 2012results
- Web release of second course allotment : June 25, 2012
- Web release of third course allotment : July 6, 2012