The Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Technology in Engineering Education
- Master of Engineering in Manufacturing Technology
- Master of Engineering in Construction Technology & Management
- Master of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Instrumentation & Control
- Master of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering
A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or its equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry from a recognized University with 60% marks in aggregate and post qualification experience of atleast 2 years (3 years in case of AMIE) in teaching/industry/research organization.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 600/- in favor of 'Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh', payable at any scheduled bank at Chandigarh.
- Application form can also be obtained from the office of the Institute.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 18, 2012.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research,
Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160019.
Tel,: 0172 – 2792369.