The Participating colleges are:
- Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
- Shakuntala Law College, Dehradun
- Selaqui Law College, Dehradun
For BA LL.B, BBA LL.B (5 Years):
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised Board of examination.
For LL.B(3 Years):
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates should have a LL.B/ B.L degree or equivalent degree with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- The filled application form along with DD of RS. 1500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Finance Controller UTU', payable at Dehradun should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is on June 24, 2012.
UTU-CLAT 2012 will be held on June 24, 2012 at 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
Govt., Girls Polytechnic,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun – 248007.
Tel,: 099 – 17089269.