The PG courses are offered in:
- M.A in English
- M.A in Sociology
- M.A/M.Sc in Anthropology
- M.A in Economics
- M.A in Journalism & Mass communication
- M.Sc in Biodiversity and Conservation of Natural Resources
- M.A/M.Sc in Mathematics (5 Years Integrated)
- For two year P.G. Programmes: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject or in aggregate.
- For five year Integrated course of Mathematics: 10+2 with at least 45% of Marks.
The selection will only be made through All India Entrance Examination.
Examination Centres: Bhubaneswar, Koraput, Kolkota, Visakhapatnam, Ranchi, Raipur, Hydrabad and Nagpur
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Central University of Orissa by paying Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Central University of Orissa.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Central University of Orissa', payable at Bhubaneswar should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the receipt of application form is June 17, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on July 07 & 08, 2012.
Registrar, Central University of Orissa,
Camp Office at Type-C, Block-4,
New Government Colony, Gajpat Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751017.
Tel,: 0674 – 2748091.