The Courses are offered in:
- Master of Fashion Management
- Bachelor of Fashion Management
- B.Sc in Fashion and Apparel Design
- PG Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising
- PG Diploma / Diploma in Fashion Designing and Boutique Management
- Diploma in Garment Manufacturing
Candidates should passed 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
How to apply:
All students who desire to register for the Institute's program may obtain the prospectus and application form by paying Rs. 500/- by cash in person or by sending a DD of Rs.500/- in favor of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, payable at Bangalore.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 30, 2012.
Indian Institute of Fashion Technology,
# 3,1/6, M.C Road, 1 st Cross,
Vijayanagar, Bangalore – 560079.
Tel,: 080 – 23107668.