Scheme of Entrance Test:
- Part I
(a) General Knowledge 5 Questions 5 Marks.
(b) Teaching Aptitude Test 5 Questions 5 Marks.
- Part II
(a) General English 10 Questions 10 Marks
(b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Part III
(a) Mathematics 20 Questions 20 Marks
(b) Physical Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(c) Biological Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(d) Social Studies 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board of examination.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2012. For more details please click here.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Districts Institute of Education and Training.
- The filled application form along with Rs. 200/- can pay through APONLINE or e-Seva centres online only.
Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-seva is May 09, 2012.
Last date for the submission of online application form is May 10, 2012.
DIET-CET 2012 will be held on July 08, 2012 at 1.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
and C& D.S.E. AP.,