- Candidates should have a 17 years of age on December 31, 2012.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the CBSE/ Council for Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Milia Islamia New Delhi with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks. For More details please click here.
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in Medical Technology (Radiography) and medicine discipline from a recognized MCI. For More details please click here.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained from the reception counter of University College of Medical Sciences by paying Rs. 500/- for B.Sc and RS. 750/- for M.Sc in cash.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Official website of University College of Medical Sciences. For B.Sc click here, For M.Sc click here.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500/- for B.Sc and Rs. 750/- for M.Sc in favor of 'Principal, University College of Medical Sciences', payable at delhi should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 03, 2012.
Entrance exam will be held on June 16, 2012 at 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM.
University College of Medical Sciences,
Delhi – 110095.
Tel,: 011 – 22582106.