The Courses are offered in:
- M.Tech in Softcomputing and Machine Learning
- M.Tech in Chemical Systems
- M.Tech in RF and Microwave Communication
- M.Tech in Applies and Adaptive Optics
Candidates should have a B.Tech / B.E degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Admission to M.Tech. programmes are currently open only to young scientists and engineers nominated by various centres / units of ISRO / DoS.
Candidates will be selected based on written test score and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology.
- The downloaded Ph.D application form along with demand draft of Rs. 250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST) in favor of The Registrar, IIST payable at Thiruvananthapuram should be submitted to the Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547.
Last Date for the submission of M.Tech application form is May 31, 2012.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695547, Kerala.
Tel : 0471 - 2568462