The 5 Colleges are namely :
- Lord's Management College,
- Bansal Engineering College, Jaipur
- Lord's Engineering College,
- Lords Hospitality College, Alwar and
- Engineering Institute run by Chachan Educational Society.
These institutes were running its process since 2010-11. The CBI had filed petitions against these colleges in cases ranging from cheating to bribery after which the AICTE cancelled their affiliations. Based on the new regulations which were implemented in February 2011, the council can cancel the recognition of those colleges which are found involved in corruption charges by the CBI.
Majority of students enrolled in these colleges are from remote areas. In order to minimize damage, the RTU has commenced shifting these students in other nearby colleges still having vacant seats.