Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit (SSUS), Kerala invites application form for Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Social Worker (MSW) and PG Diploma Programmes commencing in the session 2012-13.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Main Centre, Kalady
- Regional Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
- Regional Centre. Panmana
- Regional Centre. Ettumanoor
- Regional Centre. Thuravoor
- Regional Centre. Thrissur
- Regional Centre. Tirur
- Regional Centre. Koyilandy
- Regional Centre. Payyannur
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on Entrance Examination/ interview and aptitude test.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit.
- The downloaded applications should invariably be accompanied by University’s copy of pay in slip of Union Bank of India or by D.D. Taken from any other bank payable at Kalady drawn in favour of Finance Officer, SSUS, Kalady. SC/ST candidates need pay Rs. 25/- (Rs. 50/- for M.S.W.) upon production of proof.
- Application form can also be obtained from the offices of the directors of Main and Regional Centres by paying Rs. 100/- (Rs. 250/- for MSW) in cash.
Last date of receipt of request for application through post is May 05, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 11, 2012.
Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit,
kalady P.O., Ernakulam Dist – 683574.