The Courses are offered in:
- B.Tech in Food Process Engineering
- M.Tech in Food Process Engineering
- Ph.D in Food Process Engineering
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with major subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with 50% ( pass for SC/ST) of marks in each subject from any recognized board of examination.
The Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have an M.E / M.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the IICPT.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Director, IICPT', payable at thanjavur should be submitted to admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 31, 2012.
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology,
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India,
Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613005, Tamil Nadu.
Ph: 04362 - 228155.