The Courses are offered in:
- Applied Physics
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering and Applied Physics
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- Management & Humanities
The Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in Engineering / Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
The Candidates will be selected based on GATE score card, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Delhi Technological University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of 'The Registrar, Delhi Technological university, Delhi payable at Delhi should be submitted to admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 05, 2012.
Delhi Technological University,
Main Bawana Road,
Delhi - 42, India.
Ph No: 011-27871018.