The Courses are offered in:
- Diploma in Plastics Technology
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology
- Post Diploma in Plastic Mould Design with CAD/CAM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing
- M.E / M.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- M.Tech in Polymer Nano Technology
- M.E in CAD/CAM
- M.Sc. Tech (Material Science & Engineering)
- B.E / B.Tech in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- B.E / B.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering / Technology
For Diploma and B.Tech:
Candidates should have a 10+2 examination in relevant Discipline from a recognized university.
For PG Diploma
Candidates should have a have a Bachelor's degree in Science with Chemistry discipline from recognized university.
Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 100/- ( Rs. 25/- for SC/ST ) in favor of 'CIPET', payable at Chennai should be sent to below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 01, 2012.
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
Tel,: 044 – 22254780.