The 5 Year B.A LL.B Course are offered in:
- Department of Law, University of Calcutta
- Jogesh Chandra Chowdhury Law College
- Surendranath Law College
- South Calcutta Law College
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College
- Jyotirmoy School of Law
- Shyambazar Law College
- George College of Law
- Bikash Bharati Law College
- The candidates who have appeared/passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with subjects recognized by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% (for SC /ST 40%) of marks in recognized board of examination.
- The candidates should not be 20 years ( 22 Years for SC/ST) of age on or before 1st July, 2012 are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application form can also be obtained from the University sales counter by paying Rs. 320/- (Rs. 170 for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 18, 2012.
Entrance test will be held on May 20, 2012 at 12 Noon.
Department of Law,
University of Calcutta at 51/1,
Hazra Road , Kolkata – 700019.
Tel,: 033 – 24614712.