The B.E Programmes are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The candidate should have passed in PCMB/PCMC/PCME in the 10+2 examination from PUC/ISC/CBSE or Equivalent board of examination.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Jain University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of “Jain University”, Payable at Bangalore”. should be submitted to the below address.
- Application from can also be obtained from the university office by Paying Rs. 500/- in Cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 30, 2012.
Entrance Exam will be held on May 07, 2012.
Jain University Admissions Office,
#91/2, Dr. A N Krishna Rao Road,
V V Puram, Banhgalore – 560004.
Tel,: 080 – 43430200 / 100.