The Medical Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
UPCPMT 2012 paper contains two papers. Two hours are given for completing each paper.
Paper 1: Botany and Zoology: 100 Questions.
Paper 2: Chemistry and Physics: 100 Questions.
Those who are qualified for first 2 papers have to take third paper. It is evaluating the candidates Hindi Language usage.
- Candidates should possess a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates appearing for final year exam of class 12 in 2012 can also apply.
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.
- Application form can also be obtained from all major branches of Allahabad Bank in Uttar Pradesh by paying Rs. 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for SC/ST) + Rs. 30 (Bank Charges) in cash.
Sale of application form starts from April 19, 2012.
UPCPMT 2012 will be held on June 03, 2012.
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University,
(Erstwhile King George Medical College),
Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India – 226003.
Tel,: 0522 – 2257450 / 51.