The Courses are offered in:
- Dontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paedontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Candidates should have passed BDS Degree from an institution recognized by DCI and must have obtained permanent registration.
- Candidates should have completed / completing internship by April 30, 2012.
Candidates will be selected based on written entrance examination conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
- The application form can also be obtained from the University office by paying Rs. 1250/- in cash or demand draft in favor of 'Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth'. Should be submitted to the admission office.
Sale of application starts from April 16, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 09, 2012.
Entrance Test will be held on May 12, 2012.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Campus,
Pillaiyarkuppal, Pondicherry – 607402.
Tel,: 0413 – 26145449.