The Courses are offered in:
Osmania University: M.A, M.Sc, M.C.J (2 year course), M.C.J (2 year Course), B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, M.Com and PG Diploma Courses.
Telangana University: M.A, M.S.W, M.Com, M.Sc.
Mahatma Gandhi University: M.A, M.Com, M.Sc.
Palamuru University: M.A, M.S.W, M.Com, M.Sc.
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
How To Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Osmania University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 320/- in favor of 'The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University', payable at Hyderabad should be submitted to the admission office of the university.
- The Application form can also be obtained from the following centres by paying Rs. 120/- in cash:
- Osmania University Press, Hyderabad.
- Directorate of Admissions, OU, Hyderabad.
- University College for Women, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad
- University College, Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad.
- University College, M.G. University, Panagal, Nalgonda.
- Palamuru University, Opp, Police Head Quarters, Mahabubnagar.
Last Date for Submission of application form is May 04, 2012.
PGCET 2012 will held on June 04, 2012 (Tentatively).
Hyderabad – 500007.
Ph No: 040 – 27098951.