The Specializations are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Candidates should have an B.E / B.Tech degree in above mentioned branches of Engineering or Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Passing of “Introductory Course in Computing” with A grade or 80% of marks conducted by RGUKT.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE 2011, 2012 / PGECET scores and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 150/- foe SC/ST) in favor of “registrar, RGUKT”, payable at Hyderabad should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission of applications from GATE and NON-GATE Candidates is May 10, 2012.
Last date for application from PGECET candidates and followed by interview is June 25, 2012.
Convenor, In-Charge for PG Programmes,
RGUKT, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Tel,: 040 – 23001830 / 31.