The programs offered in:
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences
- School of Electrical Sciences
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
- School of Infrastructure
- School of Mechanical Sciences
- Ph.D Engineering: The Candidates should have an M.Tech / M.E with 60% of marks OR B.Tech / B.E with 70% of marks from a recognized university.
- Ph.D Science: Candidates should have a M.Sc / M.Tech with 60% of marks with valid GATE/ NET CSIR / UGC score in relevant field.
- Ph.D HSS: Candidates should have a Master's degree with 50% and UGC/NET Score or M.Phil degree in relevant field.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded for official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar.
- The filled application form along with demand draft for Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 250/- for SC / ST) in favor of “IIT-Bhubaneswar” Payable at Bhubaneswar should be sent to the Assistant Registrar (F&A), IIT Bhubaneswar, Samantapuri, bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751013.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 30, 2012.
Officer-on-Special Duty (Academic Affairs),
Samantapuri (Rearside of Hotel Swosti Plaza),
Bhubaneswar - 751013,
Phone: +91 674 – 2306220.