The Post Graduate Programmes are offered in
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM) at Pune Campus.
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development & management (PGP IFDM) at Pune Campus.
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM) at Goa Campus.
- Post Graduate Programme in Health Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM) at Hyderabad Campus.
Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in engineering in any discipline or Architecture with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Construction Management & Research.
- The application form can also be obtained from any office of NICMAR on payment of Rs. 1400/- for one programme or Rs. 2100/- for mora than one programme be demand draft in favor of :NICMAR, Pune'.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 20, 2012.
National Institute of Construction Management and Research,
25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune - 411045, India.
Tel : 020 – 66859100.