The M.Tech Programme are offered in;
- M.Tech in Signal Processing under the division of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- M.Tech in Information System under the division of Computer Engineering.
- M.Tech in Process Control under the division of Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
Candidates should have passed B.E / B.Tech degree in Electronics & Communication / Computer / Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from a recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Director, NSIT, New Delhi – 110078, payable at Andhra Bank, NSIT Branch, New Delhi should submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 20, 2012.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hing Eauj Marg,
Sector – 3, Dwarka (Pappankalan),
New Delhi – 110078.