The Postgraduate Programme are:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Design)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
For M.Tech & M.Sc:
Candidates should have an B.Tech / B.E / B.Sc degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, design and architecture from a recognized university.
For more details, please click here.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE Score and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded for official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology.
- Candidates submitting online application form are required to send a bank demand draft of Rs. 1000/- at the following address. Candidate must write his/her name, application no. and the name of the program applied for on the reverse side of the draft.
- Candidates submitting offline application form are required to send application form along with the bank demand draft of Rs.1100/- at the following address. Candidate must write his/her name, and the name of the program applied for on the reverse side of the draft.
Last date for online application form is May 03, 2012.
Last date for receiving completed application form is May 07, 2012.
PG Admissions 2012,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382007, Gujarat.
Tel,: 079 – 30520000 / 10.