The Specializations are offered in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Programmes
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture discipline from a recognized institutions approved by AICTE.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE score card.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST) in favor of “ the Registrar, IIT Madras” payable at Chennai should be submitted to the GATE office of IIT Madras.
Sale of the online application form starts on March 16, 2012.
Last date for closing online application form is April 02, 2012.
Last date for the submission of completed application form is April 05, 2012.
M.Tech Admission Committee,
Channai – 600036.