- All candidates must have completed at least 17 years on or before 31st December of the corresponding year is eligible for admission.
- Candidates should passed 10 + 2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Amrita University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, payable at Kochi should be submitted to the admission office of the university.
- Application form are also available in the branches of Dhanalaxmi Bank and Federal Bank.
Last date for the sale of application form is April 25, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 30, 2012.
Entrance exam is to be held on May 19, 2012 at 10.00 Am to 12.30 PM.
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Office of Admissions,
Amritha Health Sciences Campus,
Kochi, Kerala – 682041.
Tel,: 0484 – 2858036.