Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore conducts entrance test All India Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET-2012) for admission into the Under Graduate Medical, Engineering and Dental courses commencing in the session 2012.
- COMEK-UGET-2012 is based on objective type of questions.
- Physics and Chemistry paper is compulsory for all candidates.
- The combined paper contains 120 questions of 60 questions in Physics and 60 questions in Chemistry. The test time duration is 120 minutes.
- Mathematics paper is compulsory of BE and Biology for MBBS/BDS candidates.
- The Mathematics and Biology paper contains 60 question of each with time duration of 60 minutes.
- Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing for the examination and expecting results may also apply. For more about eligibility details, click here
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of COMEDK.
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 900/- for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) and Rs. 1100/- for all 4 subjects (PCMB) in favor of 'COMEDK', payable at Bangalore should be reached to the COMEDK office.
Exam Time Table:
|May 06, 2012||Physics and Chemistry||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Mathematics||02.00 PM to 03.00 PM|
|Biology||03.30 PM to 04.30 PM|
Last date for the submission of application form is April 10, 2012.
Last date for the dispatch of Admission tickets on April 18, 2012.
COMEDK-UGET-2012 Entrance Exam will be held on May 06, 2012.
Publishing of the rank list on June 08, 2012.
Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055.