Students must not only attend a module in the knowledge that they will be available to take the examination on the advertised date and with the understanding of the level and amount of work involved. In case a student knows that they will be unable to take the examination on that date, then they must withdraw from the module.
Following are some tips you should follow when you sit for the exam :
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Some students first solve full paper then they'll fill the OMR sheet. But based on a survey, it is said that this method leads to lot of silly mistakes by the students like to fill OMR sheet in last time hurry or something remaining time is very less to fill OMR sheet due to mismanagement of time by student.
- To keep away the above mentioned problem it is always good to follow the Exam Paper Pattern.
- Solve one question then fill the OMR sheet for that particular question. This pattern should be followed for the whole paper.
- Sometimes first ten questions are very hard to solve, this is the strategy of examiner to demoralize the students. So, don’t feel fear or depressed, instead go further for next questions in series which are much simpler than the first ones.
- Solving questions by negative approach say for example.. if you do not know the answer of question but you know that, in given options two or not correct then you take chance to solve this question by remaining two options.