How to apply : All candidates need to complete the Common Application Form (CAF) as the first step in the admission process. Selection is on the basis of the application material and the performance in the Program Aptitude Test conducted by NIIT Imperia. Payments can be done in either ways; Online or Hand in Hand payment. To apply Online please click on Online application Form.
Eligibility Criteria : Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/ AICTE/ DEC/ AIU/ State Government) are eligible to join this programme.
Selection Process : Working professionals with minimum 2 years of work experience (Full-Time paid employment) post completion of graduation, as on March 1, 2012
Programme Structure :
- Sales Module-consisting of Sales Mgmt, Channel Mgmt, institutional sales & sales to organized retail, personal selling, market research, contemporary sales techniques.
- Marketing Module- includes marketing management, customer behavior, product and brand manageemnt . and
- Project Work for 3 months
Fee Structure :
- Programme Fee : Rs. 85000/- (including all taxes).
- A deferrer payment facility exists with the following schedule :
- With Application : Rs.9,927/-
- On Registration : Rs. 24,073/-
- Installment 1 (May, 2012): Rs.17,000/-
- Installment 2 (July, 2012): Rs.17,000/-
- Installment 3 (September, 2012): Rs.17,000/-
Programme Duration :
- Duration : 1 Year
- Frequency : Once in a week
- Class Schedule : Friday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Delivery : Through classes at NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning in your city, using Synchronous Learning Technology
Please Note : There will be a mandatory 3 month of Project Work.
In addition to this there will be a mandatory 3-day campus module at IMT-Ghaziabad at the start of the programme
Contact Details : 011 46076571, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org