The paper pattern of ATMA 2012: ATMA 2012 will be conducted both in paper pencil based format as well as computer based test. The paper pattern will remain same for both the offline and online test. The ATMA test schedule for February 12, 2012 will be a paper pencil based test.
The duration of paper will be 3 hours and will be divided into 6 sections. The paper will have 170 multiple choice based questions to test the candidates in Analytical reasoning skills, Quantitative Skills and Verbal Skills. There will be 2 sections in each of these areas.
The detailed Pattern is as below table :
|SECTION||AREA||TIME DURATION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
|A||Quantitative Skills 1||35 min||30|
|B||Verbal Skills 1||30 min||25|
|C||Analytical Reasoning Skills 1||30 min||30|
|D||Quantitative Skills 2||25 min||30|
|E||Verbal Skills 2||30 min||25|
|F||Analytical Reasoning 2||30 min||30|
Here are some important tips for students to be followed before starting the exam :
- Students are advises to read the directions carefully before starting the paper. All the important directions and instructions will be provided in the ATMA Test Booklet.
- The questions will be numbered as 1 to 170. If the student feels that a given question is wrong then instead of wasting time on a particular question students are advised to move onto next questions.
- AIMS will be giving marks if any wrong questions is found in the paper.
- Nearly 200 Business schools of India will be accepting the scores of ATMA 2012 for providing admissions to MBA/ PGDM and other postgraduate programmes.
- ATMA will grant percentile scores to the students in differnent sections of the paper.
So, it's time for you to be patient, confident and buckle up for your best shot in the exam in order to secure admission to management course in this academic session only.
Education.Oneindia.In Wishes You the Best for the Exam.